Monday 27 September 2010

Logo


Untitled from cmdiploma on Vimeo.


1. What was the most difficult thing working in photoshop?
  • The most difficult thing working in photoshop was getting used to getting all the shapes on a different layer. The way I resolved it was to when i moved the shapes I would remember to put the shape that I want to move on a different layer.
2. What was the most difficult thing about working in final cut?
  • The most difficult thing about working in final cut was making sure the wipe effect would go the right direction. The way I resolved this was I had asked Dave and he taught me how to do the wipe effect in different directions and that I had to do a key frame to the start and finish.
3. What was you most pleased about and why?
  • I am most pleased with the sound effect because it goes really well with the logo and in the right pace of the wipe effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment