Tuesday 22 March 2011

Moviestorm Session 2+3

In session 2 my role was the sound editor but I am also the script writer as we have decided that I needed this role so we have the script with our actions of our characters in it. I created a script. We had a team meeting and have decided to call our Moviestorm movie "Midnight Hour" and I went through the story of our movie and wrote it in the script.
In session 3 we started to create our essay "Compare and analyse two moving image products" we got given a grid where we wrote the two different moving image products and wrote different idea's that we then would put onto our essay. We had to write the purpose, target audience, narrative structure, content & elements, production team & resources, strengths & weaknesses & summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment