Wednesday 15 December 2010

3 Draft Posters



Poster 1:
In this poster I was trying to achieve a scary atmosphere that includes the bricks at the backgrounds but also a shadow against the wall from the main character. I have only showed half of the main character so it emphasizes the shadow. I wanted to show the main character of the film because main film stars make's films so then people are more encouraged to see it. The actor is holding a gun to his hand so this shows that it is a action thriller film, which includes voilence and death. The title of this film has a red font that looks like blood that drips to show that it includes blood which makes the genre of the film thriller.

Poster 2:
This poster is a teaser poster to introduce the main character in the film, this is showing the victim showing emotion when he is getting shot, I have included blood at the side of his head to show that there is a shooting and that this shows the genre in the film. The film title is in a graffiti type font to show the atmosphere of there it is set.

Poster 3:
In this poster I have included a release date this is to show when the film is out for the audience to go see it. I have not included any characters in this poster but have included the objects that are being used in this film, I have included guns and drugs to show what the film is about from a audience view it is a negative film especially as the objects are in a pool of blood. The film title I have left it as a simple black font because I wanted the blood to stand out and be the main focus when the audience see's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment