Tuesday 25 January 2011

Session 17 & 18

In Session 17 & 18 we had started to edit the main film onto the main editing computer. To change the visual side of editing, I used the razor tool to shorten the shots so it would increase the pace of the film so it would have a continuity flow to it. I also edited the audio where I used a L-shape edit. Towards the end of the sequence Lewis had found something on Garage Band and we used it in our own film. He has chosen this as it goes well with the genre of the film.
When we watched the film over again we noticed that the effect of the film wasn't very bright and we wanted to to have a bit of colour on it. I went to Effects > Video Filters > Image Control > HSV Adjust, where I then went to the filters on the video bar and I had changed the Saturation, Value and Mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment